A new annual RSC newsletter is now available reporting selected activities over this past academic year.
- the RSC conference ‘Beyond Crisis: Rethinking Refugee Studies’;
- a number of major new research projects and associated new researchers;
- awards and recognition for RSC academics;
- a new alliance with the Andrew & Renata Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law at UNSW Sydney;
- major lectures by Patrick Kingsley (former migration correspondent at the Guardian) and Professor Thomas Spijkerboer (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam); and
- six books published over the last year and one to be published this coming September.
Download the newsletter here >>
Sign up for our monthly news update and for other alerts about seminars, courses and Forced Migration Review here >>