The new RSC Newsletter 2018-2019 is now available, reporting selected activities from the past academic year.
- Our 2019 conference on Democratizing Displacement;
- The new Rethinking Refuge platform;
- New reports from the Refugee Economies Programme;
- Major lectures by Pierre Krähenbühl (UNRWA) and Professor Peter Redfield (University of North Carolina); and
- Numerous reports, journal articles and other publications from the past year, covering issues as diverse as the Global Compacts, denationalisation, civil solidarity and responses to asylum seekers, the ethnomusicology of radio, energy in displacement settings, and refugee integration.
Download the newsletter here (pdf 2.27 MB)