We are delighted to announce that our Annual Report 2019–2020 has now been published. The report provides details of all our research and activities over the past year.
This year the report includes feature articles on:
- Food and forced migration
- The private sector and refugee economies: evaluating the IKEA Foundation’s livelihoods programmes in the Dollo Ado camps
- ‘Stateless’ alternatives to humanitarianism
- Refugee-led initiatives at the time of COVID-19: digital information, assistance and livelihood
- Borders and colonial legacies: the refugee regime in the Global South
- Practising what you preach: sustainable energy access research in refugee settings
The report also includes a tribute to Professor Gil Loescher, our long-term colleague who sadly passed away this year. We also have a new feature on ‘Alumni retrospectives’.
Read and download the report (pdf 3.7MB)