We are delighted to announce that our Annual Report 2018–2019 has now been published. The report provides details of all our research and activities over the past year.
This year the report includes feature articles on:
- Rethinking Refuge: a new research-based platform for discussion and debate
- Focusing the lens on refugee shelter
- The Kalobeyei model: towards self-reliance for refugees?
- Introducing the RefMig project
- Involving host communities in refugee programming: an ethnographic perspective
- Refugee-led social protection, digital technologies and the ‘Refugee Crisis’
- Suspending surveillance: understanding the Government of Kenya’s resistance to registering refugees
One of the highlights of our year was our international conference on Democratizing Displacement, held at New College, Oxford. This conference both acknowledged the history of political agency by forced migrants and highlighted the barriers and possibilities of future political action. Find out more on pages 28-29.
Read and download the report (pdf 3.9MB)