The latest annual RSC newsletter is now available reporting selected activities over this past academic year.
- New researchers at the RSC;
- New funding from the IKEA Foundation for research into refugee economies;
- A new website for the Refugee Economies Programme;
- Major lectures by Dr Jemilah Mahmood (IFRC) and Professor Bridget Anderson (University of Bristol); and
- Numerous reports, journal articles and other publications from the past year, covering issues such as Syria, responsibility-sharing, refugee economies, refugee self-reliance, sticky technologies, the Common European Asylum System, and citizenship.
The newsletter also includes an obituary for Barbara Harrell-Bond, founding Director of the RSC, who sadly passed away in July.
Download the newsletter here >>
Sign up for our monthly news update and for other alerts about seminars, courses and Forced Migration Review here >>