During the past few months we have been working hard to build a new website that will help us to better communicate our research as well as providing more information about our courses, events and other activities.
The new website includes the following improvements:
- Design optimisation for use on mobile devices;
- A redesigned homepage featuring key content alongside our latest news, events and publications;
- A redesign of both staff and research profiles;
- A new Policy & Impact section with a selection of case studies;
- A publications database featuring both RSC publications and external publications by RSC academics;
- An improved Study With Us section including more information about MSc and DPhil opportunities as well as our professional development programmes;
- An improved News & Media section including videos and podcasts, as well as blogs, articles, press cuttings and more.
Let us know what you think – submit any comments or suggestions via the feedback form.